[Sigia-l] Early registration discount deadline looming for IxDA Interaction08 | Savannah - Feb 8-10

David Malouf dave.ixd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:51:56 EST 2007

Hi folks!

Just a reminder that early bird registration for Interaction08 ends
December 15, or basically at the end of next week. Spend your
remaining 2007 education budget! It's only $499 right now, or a third
of the cost of other major conferences we could mention!

Just look at the lineup you get:

Opening Keynote by Alan Cooper
Intervention-Interaction with Sigi Moeslinger
The Design Eco-System with Bill Buxton
Dense Notation, In Context with Malcolm McCullough
What Makes a Design Seem Intuitive? with Jared Spool
Concept Models: A Tool for Planning Interaction with Dan Brown
Cinematic Interaction Design with Sarah Allen
Designing for SpaceTime, Building in No-Time with Matt Jones
Hit it with The Pretty Stick with Jenny Lam
Design for Oh No! People Make Mistakes, Design for It with Aza Raskin
Strategic Boredom with Molly Wright Steenson
Device Art with Régine Debatty

And 20 more amazing speakers on topics ranging from prototyping to
internationalization to concept generation.

But wait, there's more! Need more hands-on experience? We've got four
half-day workshops on paper prototyping, research into concepts,
effect maps, and designing in an Agile environment.

And it's not all learning! What conference in Savannah would be
complete with some serious parties? Friday and Saturday nights are
jam- packed with social events, pub crawls, city tours, and
after-parties galore. Savannah knows how to show its visitors a good
time, and we plan to take full advantage of that!

For more information or to register, see the conference website:

http://interaction08.ixda.org

--
David Malouf
http://synapticburn.com/