[Sigia-l] Can Usability get a CUE?

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 19:16:12 EDT 2007

Steven Pautz:

> all three of those seem to have been part of regular, accepted practice for at
> least the past 5-10 years

May be I don't pay as much attention to the usability biz as I should, but
my impression is that usability outfits have been making recommendations for
many years. Recommending that they shouldn't would be somewhat 'radical'.

I've pointed this out several times over the years here (in the context of
usability people playing designers on TV), and Jared always explained that
at least a small segment of the usability biz understands it. I don't know
how small that segment still is.

----
Ziya

Science is true. Don't be misled by facts.