[Sigia-l] JOB: IA - Boston-MA

Tony Brown tony at softplex.com
Fri Apr 27 16:20:42 EDT 2007

JOB: Contract IA needed - Boston-MA

We are looking for a junior level or mid-level information architect for a
contract project in the Boston area.  One to two years of commercial work
experience is required.  Prior experience creating wire-frames, process
flows, navigation models, and HTML layout.  This will be full-time on-site
work with our client in Boston.  You must be available for an interview in
the Boston area on short notice (need to be local).

If interested please e-mail resume to:
tony at softplex.com

Tony J. Brown, Ph.D.
Founder & Director of Usability Engineering
SoftPlex, Inc.
540 Main Street
Winchester, MA  01890
Tel. 781-729-8055