[Sigia-l] ISO an adjective

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 04:57:28 EDT 2007

Andrew Boyd:

> free of the constraints of political correctness

Speaking of wanton PC proclivities, check this out:

³There are so many things that are infuriating about this lip-service
nonsense that I can¹t begin to list them all,² said Ms. Pfeffer, an
executive with the emerging markets division of Artisan Partners, an
investment management company.

³But I have to ask this: Why does AA feel that female travelers need things
explained to them that male travelers don¹t? Are we that dumb? That
inexperienced in the ways of air travel?² she said.

It seems the airline¹s long-planned foray into niche Web marketing for the
growing number of female travelers, and especially female business
travelers, has ³hit a nerve,² as Ms. Pfeffer said.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/17/business/17road.html>

----
Ziya

In design, interaction is the last resort.