[Sigia-l] A rather large effort

Melanie Kendell melanie.kendell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:50:33 EDT 2007

When I was in the UK I did a brief stint in at BT and this doesn't
surprise me at all ;-)

Nor does it surprise me that after all that time there are still
fairly major flaws (eg using the search to find a person with a common
name in London, which could return a very large number of results,
gives no indication as to how many pages you are going to have to
trawl through).

-Mel