[Sigia-l] Opportunity: Senior Interaction Designer position open at Ingenuity Systems

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:07:18 EDT 2007

On 4/17/07, Ziya Oz <listera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> So you're saying you'd actually consider a Senior Interaction Designer job,
> say, in Baghdad or Kabul if the hours are OK? :-)

Without bragging, I can say that I've worked in places with a similar
level of personal safety.

That aside, I believe that I would move for the right job, yes. There
are others that might also.

I would consider location to be important, as would many others - but
is it the one qualifier? I still don't think that "job description"
has to be in a tree - as I said before I think that a topic map would
work better for most people most of the time, because where different
people are looking for different things, faceted browse works better,
and I believe that faceted browse is easier with a topic map.
Notwithstanding that you could use a hierarchical tree with location
at the root and lay the topic map over the top of it. Your call.

Cheers, Andrew

---
Andrew Boyd
http://skonkwerks.net/facibusreviews