[Sigia-l] Visio Problem

Jayson Elliot jayson.elliot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 21:21:51 EDT 2007

Try ensuring that you have the connection points visible, and see if you are
connecting the lines directly to them. If you turn on view connection
points, and don't see them on your shapes, that might be the problem. You
can add connection points to any shape that doesn't have them by using the
"add connection point" tool and ctrl-clicking.

Email me directly if there's more to the problem, maybe I can help.

Jayson