[Sigia-l] Online community best practices for business

chris chandler chris.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:01:41 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I'm currently struggling to find good examples of communities beyond
the obvious (Flickr, del.icio.us) and locating good reading materials
on the subject.  I'm trying to figure out how to build a sense of
community on a company site. I know Dell has been trying with some
recent efforts, but I don't see anyone else really doing anything like
this.  Have you?

Has anyone on the list worked on something they'd like to share, or
even just used/saw a good example?

--
Chris Chandler