[Sigia-l] Diagramming tools?

Troy Winfrey twinfrey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:42:50 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am a master's student in IA at the University of Baltimore who is
studying usage of charting and diagramming tools in other IA
programs. I am interested in Axure (www axure com) a software tool
that allows for the creation of functional wireframes through a
drag-and-drop interface, among other features. I'd like to know what
people are using "out there" for wireframes and other Web
deliverables. Visio? Axure? Photoshop? Something else? Why? If you'd
care to mention briefly whether you're a student, academic, or
professional, that would also be helpful. Thanks so much!

Troy