[Sigia-l] Late Week Fun

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Thu Sep 28 23:56:11 EDT 2006

On Sep-28-2006, at 20:01 , Davezilla wrote:

> On 9/28/06, Katie Ware <kcoleware at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Who says site mapping (of a sort) isn't art?
>
> There's a ton of those posted to Flickr:
> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/websitesasgraphs/>

Huh. I'm not quite sure that it's art, but it's certainly an
interesting visual presentation.

This particular implementation doesn't seem to cope with HTML-sprawl
all that effectively. My dots are virtually indistinguishable from
one another!
--
Skot Nelson
skot (at) penguinstorm (dot) com

skype. skot.nelson

	"In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when
	 there is no longer anything to add, but when there
	 is no longer anything to take away."
	-- Antonine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand and Stars