[Sigia-l] Announcement: Colorado USA "Summary of UX Conferences" 28 Sept

Laurie Lamar laurie at laurielamar.com
Mon Sep 25 10:27:56 EDT 2006

Greetings all,

SIGIA-L members who live in Colorado, USA, may be interested in this
meeting on 28 Sept in Denver.  It's a joint meeting of the local HFES and
CHI chapters.  We're also going to discuss forming a local UPA chapter.

P.S.  If anyone wants the scoop on the 2006 IA Summit, come see me at this
meeting.  The 2007 IA Summit is in Las Vegas-- let's shoot for a massive
presence of Colorado IA's  :-)
--Laurie Lamar

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TOPIC: Rundown of the Year's UX Conferences:  CHI, UPA, and the upcoming HFES

DATE:  Thursday 28 Sept

PLACE: Braun's Bar & Grill next to the Pepsi Center, downtown Denver.
Plenty of free parking right next to the restaurant.

TIME:
5:30 PM : Mingle, order dinner if you like
6:00 PM : Keep mingling, or sit at the UPA table. Discuss a possible local
chapter of Usability Professionals Association. Brainstorm ideas for World
Usability Day.
7:00 PM : Program

SPEAKERS:  Terence Andre, Mike Herold, Larry Marine, Beth Meyer, Pawan Vora

DETAILS: please see http://net.indra.com/~rm-chi/meetings.html or
http://www.rmhfes.org/

QUESTIONS? Please contact Laurie Lamar, laurie at laurielamar.com
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
(and apologies for cross-posting)