[Sigia-l] Rant about bad IA practice.

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue Oct 31 02:27:44 EST 2006

Christina wrote:

"I'm reading up on Dunbar numbers and Bayesian
weighting. What are you doing with your time?"

For my part, I rather like navel gazing. In fact, that's how a lot of
us got started in this industry - "Gee, there MUST be a better way to
do this..."

I got a kick out of Stewart's original post because I've wondered
about many of the same things he has. What's more, I still basically
agree on a couple of them. I've appreciated this thread because I've
learned a lot from it, particularly regarding RSS.

Thanks for feeding the troll.

Cheers,
Eric
-----------------------
Eric Reiss
Managing Director
FatDUX Aps
Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.fatdux.com
office: (+45) 39 29 67 77
mobile: (+45) 20 12 88 44
skype id: ericreiss

FatDUX is an official sponsor of the
Usability Professionals' Association
http://www.upassoc.org

This message is intended only for the person to which it is
addressed. If you received this in error, please let us know and
delete the material from your computer.