[Sigia-l] The Best Practice in Browser Sizes

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at Wheel.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 06:47:16 EDT 2006

Yesterday, Avenue A posted on this list a call for entrepreneurial*
"content strategists" and IA. No end in sight then...

Jonathan

* Wuh? Does that mean they'll expect you to re-mortgage your house to
fund a start-up? Watch the smallprint, everyone!