[Sigia-l] Do Make Me Think!

Malahat Hosseini malahat at telus.net
Sun Oct 15 21:15:14 EDT 2006

Hmm... well I was ignorant of this..but still It is better to have the
opportunity to do such a search and get no results ( even better with good
explanation) than feeling constrained to functions and "actions" that do not
match your need. after all "the user wants to feel in control" ;-)

--
Masc Candidate Simon Fraser University