[Sigia-l] SEO versus Experience design versus usability

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 01:51:04 EDT 2006

Marianne:

> My approach is to play to the strengths of the technology.

No doubt good advice. For an immediate return.

For a broader perspective (and I think posted this here months ago):

"This Boring Headline Is Written for Google"
<http://tinyurl.com/zf8ua>

An example of folks discussing this effect in the context of their own
sites/apps:

<http://tinyurl.com/msebk>

This is one of those on-going debates regarding our short and long-term
obligations wrt how we shape information, just like some lawyers simply want
to win a case for their client and some also want to advance the law for
all.

----
Ziya

Usability >  Simplify the Solution