[Sigia-l] What's wrong down under?

Donna Maurer donnam at maadmob.net
Mon Nov 27 05:55:28 EST 2006

Here's a link to the media release, which was not in the original article:
http://tinyurl.com/yf8xy7

And somewhere where there should be more info, but still terribly confusing:
http://ag.gov.au/www/agd/agd.nsf/Page/Copyright

I'm not supporting this, just happened to know where it would be ;)

Donna*
*

--
Donna Maurer