[Sigia-l] JOB - IA Contractor - Boston-MA (on-site)

Tony Brown tony at softplex.com
Fri Nov 17 15:20:36 EST 2006

JOB - IA Contractor - Boston (3 to 6 months)

I run a web usability engineering firm and we need an Information Architect
for a 3 to 6 month contract project in Boston-MA (just off Green Line).  You
will be creating wire-frame mock ups to illustrate the organization of web
information and user interactions.  You will be serving as an independent
contractor to our firm.  Experience with Visio is preferred and 2 to 3 years
of commercial experience as an Information Architect is needed.  Focus on
site maps, conceptual diagrams, interaction flows, and wire-frames.  Work
samples should be available.  If interested please e-mail resume to:
tony at softplex.com

Tony J. Brown, Ph.D.
Founder & Director of Usability Engineering
SoftPlex, Inc.
540 Main Street
Winchester, MA  01890
Tel. 781-729-8055