[Sigia-l] Dedicated to those...

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at Wheel.co.uk
Fri Nov 17 09:21:31 EST 2006

While attempting to increase efficiency by imposing metrics on knowledge
workers is obviously a load of rubbish, I'm not sure this means
attempting to measure the success of *design* is necessarily invalid is
it?

Forgive me - I've not read the rants.