[Sigia-l] What we do, How we do it, etc.

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at Wheel.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 04:34:57 EST 2006

> say, "Finally, someone!" and I'm now pre-disposed to like the
> rest of their site/products.
>
> The rest is pretty much corporate crap.

I would love to suggest to a client that they construct a "why we are
doing this" section as you describe, by I would think that by the time
it had been through the marketing/corporate comms wringer, it would be
dead.

Some years ago I used to use the Broadvision site as a demonstration of
online "communication" gone completely wrong. Few people would could
work out what the hell Broadvision actually sold or did within a
reasonable time on the site - and most simply gave up. Admittedly, these
were people who would have at best a sketchy idea of what a CMS was, but
in one case somebody apparently spent almost 30 mins before declaring
that they were a marketing company.

Jonathan