[Sigia-l] What we do, How we do it, etc.

Mark Bardsley markb at luxworldwide.com
Wed Nov 1 13:36:45 EST 2006

Johnathan wrote:

"Not wanting to short-circuit this question immediately, but isn't it
almost completely dependent on the context? Corporate site? Charity
campaign? Educational establishment? Bank?

Give us a clue here, please."

After I sent the question I realized I forgot the context. However, the way
I see it, most company website should answer in one way or another "Who they
are" and "What they do". In this case though I am asking about a company
that provides online services such as content development and branding.

Thanks.

Mark