[Sigia-l] Submissions for EuroIA 2006 still open

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue May 30 11:20:26 EDT 2006

I just wanted to let you folks know that there are only two weeks
left before our deadline for submissions to the Second Annual EuroIA
Summit. So get moving and check us out at www.euroia.org

This year's summit will be held in the heart of Berlin, Germany,
right on the famous Friedrichstrasse, just around the corner from the
Brandenburg Gate and a short walk to the former site of Checkpoint
Charlie.

We'll be holding this intensive weekend conference on September 30 -
October 1, 2006. It's sponsored by the European Chapter of ASIST.

Last year's event brought movers, shakers, and thought leaders from
around Europe (and elsewhere) to Brussels, Belgium. And this year, is
going to be just as exciting, with Peter Morville as our keynote.

Best of all, this gives YOU a chance to tell a truly international
audience what you're doing and what you're thinking - so get those
papers in to us soon.

All best wishes,
Eric Reiss
Chair, EuroIA 2006