[Sigia-l] Sydney IA-Peers - Tuesday May 30th 7.00pm

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Thu May 25 00:55:22 EDT 2006

Announcing yet another cocktail hour: Sydney, Australia

This month¹s IA-Peers is next Tuesday (the 30th), and will be at the
Woolloomooloo Hotel, upstairs, on the balcony if the weather is warm
otherwise inside, starting 7:00pm. Comfy couches, a rather wide choice of
beers apparently, drink service, and (of course) great company... what more
could you ask for?

I¹ve recently been playing with a tool for Card Sorting - it facilitates the
exercise, plus the analysis. I¹ll bring my laptop and we can all have a
play. I¹ll even set up a sample data set so we can really give it a run.

What:  good gossip, better beer, best company
When:  Tuesday, May 30th, 7pm-9pm
Where: Woolloomoolloo, the restaurant/bar upstairs
Who:   Anyone involved in, or interested in, Information Architecture
Why:   Do we need a reason?
RSVP:  Eric Scheid <eric at ironclad.com.au>

regards,

Eric Scheid

--
Ironclad Networks
Information Architecture

³Providing tactical IA services to web agencies²