[Sigia-l] Where is usability in the org chart?

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Tue May 23 21:29:08 EDT 2006

On May-23-2006, at 10:37 AM, Stewart Dean wrote:

> I have, for a while now, preached that usability is not a person's
> role, nor is it one person's responsibility and it's best treated
> as a ambient aspect of any project.

I would argue with same for "project management." It is not a single
person's role or responsibility...

Except it can be, if the project is big enough. That would,
therefore, make me wrong or -- at the very least -- guilty of
generalizing my specific instance of the task.

Same for usability. Depends on the scale/scope/breadth of the gig.