[Sigia-l] RE: 3 Fulltime Positions: Senior IA, Mid-level IA and User Experience Lead

Brett Taylor btaylor at roundarch.com
Tue May 16 13:00:54 EDT 2006

Three Full time Positions: Senior IA, Mid-level IA and User Experience
Lead
Location: Chicago, IL and NYC

Roundarch designs and implements portal, content management, and
integration solutions for some of the world's largest public and private
organizations. We deliver award-winning and groundbreaking work for
clients like The State of California, The U.S. Air Force, Agilent,
Hershey and MCI. We specialize in portals, content management, and
integration. By concentrating on a few areas, we develop a depth of
expertise that drives high success rates.

To keep this email short, below are the overview of each position. If
interested please email me and I will forward the full description for
the position.

MID-LEVEL - C2 Level
The C2 Level IA should have 2-4 years experience in the User
Experience/IA space and shows mastery of a sub-set of the User
Experience skill set. IA continue to work under the supervision of the
User Experience project team leadership, but work more independently.
More experienced IA is able to take ownership of a stream of work with
minimal direction, delivering User Experience solutions based on their
experience and expertise. Must be willing to travel.

SENIOR INFORMATION ARCHITECT - SC Level
An Associate User Experience Architect is a seasoned professional with
significant experience delivering User Experience solutions with little
or no supervision. Associate User Experience Architects should have
mastery of most of the User Experience skill set, and more senior ones
should be able to develop and articulate User Experience strategy and
assume some leadership of the User Experience project team.
Must be willing to travel. Must be willing to travel.

USER EXPERIENCE LEAD (Also could be located in DC)
The Experience Lead is a leadership position for experienced
practitioners who are developing subject matter expertise in a specific
area of User Experience. Experience Leads serve as mentors and thought
leaders to the User Experience practice. In addition to their User
Experience skills, Experience Leads participate in marketing and sales
efforts by supporting the Engagement Director in scoping and pitching to
clients and prospects. Must be willing to travel.

Brett Taylor
R O U N D A R C H
Senior Information Architect
bus 312.529.2502
mob 773.844.5233
email btaylor at roundarch.com + web www.roundarch.com
<outbind://61/www.roundarch.com>

*Plain text, please; NO Attachments

Most presentations/papers and posters have been loaded to the IA Summit
06 website:

http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm
http://iasummit.org/2006/posters.htm