[Sigia-l] requiring users to identify the audience category they are in

Kenneth Bryson kbryson at toronto.ca
Wed May 10 11:15:50 EDT 2006

Hi there,

Below is an eight-year-old message from the sigchi list.  I would like
to pose this question again, in relation to my job at the City of
Toronto (http://www.toronto.ca).  Does anyone know of any research that
can help answer this question?  The eight-year-old answers warned
against this but didn't provide any research to back it up.