[Sigia-l] B&A Online Summit Redux - this week Kevin Cheng

Gene Smith genesmith at atomiq.org
Tue May 2 17:13:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is short notice, but we've just added Kevin Cheng (of OK-Cancel fame)
to the online IA Summit redux (presented by Boxes and Arrows and nForm User
Experience).

Kevin will be presenting "Communicating Concepts through Comics" this
Thursday, May 4 at 1:30 pm ET (10:30 am PT).

You can sign up by emailing *redux at nform.ca* with the session/date you want
to attend.  We've also added Dan Brown's "New Approaches to Managing
Content" on May 25.

Sessions & Dates
This week:
Kevin Cheng
Communicating Concepts through Comics
http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm#132
May 4, 1:30 pm ET (10:30 am PT)

Upcoming:
Samantha Starmer
Selling IA - Getting Execs to say Yes
http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm#138
May 11, 3 pm ET (12 pm PT)

Dan Brown
New Approaches to Managing Content
http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm#94
May 25, 12 pm ET (9 am PT)

The Basics

* Presenters will deliver their presentations using screen sharing software
and a conference call line.
* Anyone can join
* We can have up to 20 "participants" (computers) per session
* Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis
* There's no sign-up cost, but you'll have to dial long-distance for the
conference call

Signing Up

* Email *redux at nform.ca* to sign up for a session
* Be sure to include the presenter's name and/or date
* If you're one of the first 20, we'll send you details about joining the
session
* If you're not one of the first 20, we'll keep your name and let you know
if someone cancels

That's it!

Thanks,

Gene