[Sigia-l] Web browser based diagramming

Jonathan Baker-bates Jonathan.Baker-bates at framfab.com
Thu Mar 23 11:14:04 EST 2006

Ah OK.

To answer your question about in-house systems that do this, the company
I work for has just such a system (well, set of systems) that we apply
to various projects. In fact I think I've described them here in the
past, but nobody gave a toss as I recall.

So I'm with you Donna - pleased that the vision thing seems to be taking
root, even if it's nothing to do with this Gliffy thing.

Jonathan