[Sigia-l] search logs - relevance of penultimate referrers?

Davezilla davezilla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 09:40:25 EST 2006

On 3/20/06, Eric Scheid <eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au> wrote:

> Can Omniture (for example) report the number of results found? My
> understanding is that they process and report on the data which is logged
> into the regular web logs, and that normal web logs don't record that
> detail.

Hm,  I'd have to check into that. The annoying thing in Omniture (if
you're a coder) is its greatest strength. Nearly every link gets
tagged in some way. This adds a bit of KB size to the page, but does
offer tons of Big Brotherish tracking, more than just what logs give
(heat tracking, for example).

--
Color me gone,
Davezilla