[Sigia-l] OT: existential task flow diagram

andrew at friendlymanual.com andrew at friendlymanual.com
Wed Mar 15 20:38:37 EST 2006

Quoting Samantha Bailey <samantha at baileysorts.com>:

> I guess I've been working with lawyers too long and am starting to
> take everything very literally but this cracked me up.

Hi Samantha,

in a maths unit at school there was an exercise where we had to graph a given
function for a number of iterations equal to half of infinity (and the scary
thing was that the tool - Mathematica from memory - allowed us to do this).

It is a little like Terry Pratchett's "it was true for a given value of truth"
statements. :)

Cheers, Andrew