[Sigia-l] Why does not real IA tool exist? was Re: Where's the reality?

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 04:56:16 EST 2006

On 3/13/06, Listera <listera at rcn.com> wrote:
> Only because you said: "I am rolling my own IA framework" and
> not "design framework" or "application prototyping framework" etc.

Ok, I'm rolling out all of the above. Would you like such a tool? Or
could you perhaps share what you'd like to see in such a tool?

> > Makes me wonder what you do make. :)
>
> Dynamic, data-driven online applications, integrated media players,
> etc.

Well, I certainly make the first one, and have support for XML mockup
data, so you can define <news of-type="general" list="top-10" /> to
get that widget view in any template and so on.

Anyways, anyone else like to add to this?

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert