[Sigia-l] Eliminating categories in favour of tagging

andrew at friendlymanual.com andrew at friendlymanual.com
Sun Mar 12 19:19:37 EST 2006

Quoting Alexander Johannesen <alexander.johannesen at gmail.com>:

> "You" the members of this list, or "you" Alex and Andrew?

Hi Alex,

I was referring to tagging blog postings, you (correctly) analogised outside
this space - I can only guess that the respondant thought that we had confused
the original topic and our extrapolations. From this she probably thought that
she was dealing with a pair of interested if somewhat clueless middle managers
who had wandered onto SIGIA-L by accident. A perfectly understandable mistake
:)

Cheers, Andrew