[Sigia-l] Why does not real IA tool exist? was Re: Where's the reality?

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 07:26:12 EST 2006

On 3/11/06, Stewart Dean <stew8dean at hotmail.com> wrote:
> No you've hit upon my biggest problem with IA at the moment - there
> currently exists no real IA tool. Unless, of course, others know
> differently.

If there is enough interest, I'll try to finish off my own IA tool
which is a simple Topic Maps application that spits out wireframes and
a neat little templating system.

Actually, in the process of wrapping it up, what would people like to
see in it, and how do they percieve the interface to it?

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert