[Sigia-l] Overflow - IA SUMMIT at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Fri Mar 10 16:12:06 EST 2006

Since the Hyatt is booked, I secured a number of rooms for March 24-26 and
the Fairmont Hotel, across the street.

The room rate is the same as at the Hyatt, $173 CDN (c. 145 US)

Call their Reservations Department at 604-684-3131

or the Global Reservations Centre at 1-800-441-1414

or visit their website at www.fairmont.com.  [use promo code grsci1]

OR via email at hvcreservations at fairmont.com. [Mention ASIS&T and  promo
code grsci1]

But you MUST identify yourself as being with
* American Society for Information Science and Technology *
in order to qualify for the special rate.

Internet users must enter your program’s promotional code [grsci1] to submit
requests and access your program rate.

Dick
_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810