[Sigia-l] Being considerate of others (Off Topic Posts)

Listera listera at rcn.com
Wed Mar 8 23:35:42 EST 2006

> doesn't solve the traffic problem, or the wasted bandwidth, or the
> fact that I have to set up a rule to be able to read my inbox from
> inbetween the noise.

Do let us know when YOU set up a list where the traffic is exactly what
YOU'd like, where all the posts are to YOUR liking and YOU do no additional
work to read what YOU like, in case anybody's wondering whether this has any
merit beyond personal animosity.

Meanwhile, this is a community list where I have to tolerate people like
YOU. See how that works?

----
Ziya

"Innovate as a last resort."