[Sigia-l] File Directory Visualization

Marc Rettig mrettig at well.com
Mon Mar 6 14:16:36 EST 2006

Maybe U Maryland's Treemap?
http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/treemap/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Marc Rettig
Fit Associates, LLC
www.fitassociates.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sigia-l-bounces at asis.org [mailto:sigia-l-bounces at asis.org] On Behalf
Of Jodi Bollaert
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:02 PM
To: sigia-l at asis.org
Subject: [Sigia-l] File Directory Visualization

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good tool for visually capturing
a Windows file directory?  I've tried a tool called
TDP Drive X-Ray from Novell, but can't seem to get it
to completely capture a very large drive (it gets
stuck).  I'm looking for something that maybe captures
the structure at a very high level.  A tree structure
would be too cumbersome to view in it's entirety.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jodi

Jodi Bollaert, Principal
Blue Sun Works, Inc.
jodi at bluesunworks.com
248.310.6774
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments

IA 06 Summit.  Mark your calendar.  March 23-27, Vancouver, BC.
http://www.iasummit.org/