[Sigia-l] graded categories?

Donna Maurer donna at maadmob.net
Sun Mar 5 05:18:36 EST 2006

Wow. Most categories (and concepts) have a strong element of  gradation. It is those
without gradation that are unusual. Examples - anything that doesn't fit within definitive
boundaries. It is the reasons why categories are graded that is interesting ;)

Dan Brown and I are doing a Lakoff double at the IA Summit this year...check us out ;)

Donna

--
Donna Maurer
Maadmob Interaction Design