[Sigia-l] Update on Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour (date, presenter)

Peter Boersma peter at peterboersma.com
Fri Jun 23 15:49:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

The Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour scheduled for next week, that I announced
earlier this week, has undergone two changes:

1. New date: Thursday, June 29th.
2. Extra presenter: Kars Alfrink on Mobile Games

1. "Damn clients!" Boyd de Groot, who will present two of Satama's
(http://www.satama.com) mobile cases, suddenly has to be in Helsinki on
Wednesday, so we move the event to Thursday. We'll still be socializing at
the Media Catalyst offices (http://www.mediacatalyst.com) and MC's head IA
Olly Wright will still present (he told me he'd focus on demo-ing a phone
with built-in RSS reader and one-button blog-uploading of photos).

2. "Extra Ball!" Kars (http://www.leapfrog.nl/) kindly reminded me he
teaches a class on mobile game design and he could show us some of his and
his students' work. So he's game.

If you'd like to attend our little event, show up on Thursday at Herengracht
268 in Amsterdam at around 6PM to listen to, and drink and network with
fellow Amsterdam IAs.

And once again, if you want to hear more about the Amsterdam IA scene,
consider subscribing to the Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour Yahoo!Group at: