[Sigia-l] Subdomain usability

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at Wheel.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 10:19:14 EDT 2006

OK so we were talking about two separate things. I would think the issue
of whether "google.com" should always resolve to "www.google.com" would
be universally acknowledged by people on this list as being a good
thing, despite DNS gurus telling the world otherwise. I suppose I was
mainly attracted to Andrew's use of the words "evil stupidity" and
"guillotined" on this point, hence my off-topic reply.

I can't think of anything further to add on this thread though, mainly
because the weather is gorgeous outside here in London, so I'm going for
a walk in the park.

Jonathan