[Sigia-l] Seattle IA Cocktail Hour - Wed. June 7th

Diana Streat Diana.Streat at ascentium.com
Thu Jun 1 20:08:57 EDT 2006

WHAT: Informal gathering to meet, greet, and socialize with others in
your field

WHO:  Anyone involved in, or interested in, Information Architecture

DATE: Wed., June 7, 2006

TIME: 6:00 - 8:00 PM

WHERE: Six Arms Pub, upstairs in the loft

       300 Pike St. in Capitol Hill (corner of Minor)

       http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=50

No RSVP necessary.

We've started these meetings/happy hours to help people in information
architecture/user experience socialize and network. So please spread the
word; I hope to see you there!

----

Help shape upcoming meetings!  Answer our quick survey to let us know
what YOU want from a local IA group.

https://catalysttools.washington.edu/tools/survey/?sid=21369&owner=diana
3

Diana Streat