[Sigia-l] User Experience Positions at Avenue A | Razorfish!

Jennifer Boral Jennifer.Boral at avenuea-razorfish.com
Sat Jul 29 11:23:41 EDT 2006

With over 100 User Experience professionals across all our offices,
Avenue A | Razorfish offers a lively community of designers and a
company that understands the user-centered design process.

We're hiring User Experience people at all levels. So whether you're
just starting out, or are an industry veteran, and whether you call
yourself an information architect, experience planner, interaction
designer, or customer anthropologist, we've probably got a position that
would fit you well.

We have offices in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, and Fort
Lauderdale, plus London, Los Angeles and New York, not to mention
Philadelphia, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle. So whether you're
East Coast or West Coast, mass transit or car culture, we've got an
office that will feel like home to you.

Our work includes complex transactional financial services applications,
rich media microsites for major consumer brands, employee portals and
partner extranets, plus sites for newspapers and magazines you love (and
the advertising that supports them too!) You'll have access to a wide
variety of big name clients, and you're bound to work on projects that
will challenge you.

Sound interesting? Please visit:
http://www.avenuea-razorfish.com/careers.htm to apply.