[Sigia-l] prototyping IA (was: Is SIGIA alive?)

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 01:24:46 EDT 2006

On 7/26/06, Eric Scheid <eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au> wrote:
> are you still working on that XML driven tool for prototyping architectures?

Bugger, you want a public confession, right? :) Well, ok ... umm, yes,
actually, but nowhere near usable as such. I'm trying to use the OzIA
conference (http://www.oz-ia.org/) as an excuse to finish and
demonstrate it, of course, as part of my session on sexier IA through
Topic Maps. :)

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert