[Sigia-l] Click that eye

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at Wheel.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 12:48:29 EDT 2006

It's a wonderfully vague article (to the point of complete uselessness),
but I'll bite.

I'm not an HCI guru so I'm on thin ice with this, but is this idea not
fundamentally flawed? Computer interaction generally has a "point and
shoot" model: you use your senses to "acquire" a target for interaction,
you then need to think about something before you "shoot" with the input
device to initiate the interaction with the system. If you combine the
acquisition mechanism with the input device it'll be like
www.dontclick.it, only ten times worse.

Jonathan