[Sigia-l] The value of an IA

Taylor, Brett btaylor at roundarch.com
Thu Jan 26 08:45:28 EST 2006

Oh, absolutely, there are a lot of people who are just starting out who will work for 30 an hour and quite frankly, should be only getting the 30 an hour. Just like when the web started and the flood of people rushed to its doors because of the money that could be made, the IA industry will be flooded within an other year of two and it is going to be much harder to be steady working contractors. I also think the value of just a single road IA is going to be much less valuable in several years as I already know that my skills in development and design are becoming extremely valuable along with my IA skills.

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 + web www.roundarch.com