[Sigia-l] REMINDER: IxDA in NYC - Monthly Gathering on Tue., Jan. 24 @ 6:30p

Dave Heller dheller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:46:56 EST 2006

I just wanted to send out a reminder about tomorrow night's event, IXDA in
NYC. The details are below.

The theme of the evening is building your career. We will have Judy Wert
from Wert & Company Recruiting. There will be a short formal facilitated
interview, and then we are going to open up the floor to your questions. If
you can come with prepared questions about hiring and finding a job as an
interaction designer in NYC and the state of hiring in NYC, we would really
appreciate it.

This is a great opportunity for you to get your questions answered by one of
the best recruiters in New York City for design professionals.

No RSVP is required.

We hope to see you there,
-- dave