[Sigia-l] Your take on MySpace

Jonathan Baker-bates Jonathan.Baker-bates at framfab.com
Wed Feb 22 06:43:13 EST 2006

This is going to sound pretty limp, but I think we have to be honest
about the fact that if "good design" was a prerequisite of success (at
least in the short term), things in our world would be rather different.
Instead, what we can offer is better design - would MySpace be even
bigger if it was "improved" by better design?

> Does it test well? :-)

Ooh, you cheeky chappie, you.