[Sigia-l] How agile is agile?

Samantha Bailey samantha at baileysorts.com
Wed Feb 15 13:51:45 EST 2006

It's not a favorite way to work, especially as it can be a no-win
situation, but it's certainly a *very* common situation that I would
expect many if not most IAs who work as consultants to have found
themselves in from time to time. (And when working as an innie I've
experienced it as well; perhaps even more often.) It's not ideal, but
I've produced some work I've been pretty happy with even late in the
game. I think that if we turned up our noses at work that was
positioned in a way that was less than ideal, all but the absolutely
most talented and famous would go hungry.

sb

Samantha Bailey | samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com