[Sigia-l] Site maps for web apps, vs for content sites?

Donna Maurer donna at maadmob.net
Sat Feb 11 07:18:56 EST 2006

Entirely off-thread but I thought the perception of size was interesting.

To me, less than 1000 pages is small (less than 200 is teeny) and it doesn't get large
until about 10,000, massive isn't until at least 40,000 (and then they have to be messy,
heterogeneous)

No wonder I think differently ;) No wonder I can never figure out how you all represent
a site with a diagramatic site map.

Donna

--
Donna Maurer