[Sigia-l] IA deliverables defined

Seth Earley seth at earley.com
Fri Feb 10 13:47:08 EST 2006

No offense?  You burned their book!!  <smile>

I do think it was pretty funny though... Someday perhaps someone will
ritualistically burn a book of mine.

Seth

Seth Earley
Earley & Associates, Inc
781-444-0287
781-820-8080 cell
Next taxo conference call January 22nd, 2 PM EST
"Content Management Integration"
Registration and agenda at www.earley.com/events.htm
Taxonomy Community of Practice
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TaxoCoP