[Sigia-l] learnings from instructional design

Malahat Hosseini mhosseini at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 8 03:52:04 EST 2006

     H i  Mary

 I asked this because I really don't know the answer. My area is not IA
specifically ; I am researching about interaction design for children and
have been thinking recently about how education can inform design for
children. Thats why I felt a connection with what you were saying.

I think education can be perceived as ' good informing' ? perhaps?
Yet regarding IA and education ,I think information architecture is not all
that can account for an   'informing design' .

ps. sorry for replying to all your contacts on that first email  I did that
by mistake.

m.

malahat hosseini
Masc candidate interactive arts and technology
simon fraser university. Canada