[Sigia-l] learnings from instructional design

Heather Hedden heather at hedden.net
Tue Feb 7 20:25:12 EST 2006

Hi Mary,

I am wondering if there is any interest in having alphabetical
back-of-the-book style indexes on online instructional content, as one would
have in a printed textbook.

I head the Web Indexing SIG of the American Society of Indexers, which
provides resources on the subject and has a database of freelance indexers
who create browsable HTML indexes.

Heather Hedden
Coordinator, Web Indexing SIG
American Society of Indexers